Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hay Friends

This layout is for a sketch at Bobunny. I thought it was going to be an easy one when my sister called and said..."your gonna love the new sketch...it has alot of white space". I thought the sketch was amazing! I fiddled and fiddled for a few days with this...but I was finally happy with the end result. Bobunny is one of my favourite paper lines....so I did suggest to my sister that make a visit to the scrapbook store to pick up some more! I was excited to be able to use another photo of my new friends that I met on a drive in the country too. They came right to the fence ready to be fed and petted. I spent a few moments with them...but the memory will last a lifetime.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn