Friday, July 2, 2010

Wow...what a Canada Day! I have re-discovered my bike! Clint and I did about 15 miles on the bikes this weekend. It was so much fun. We took a long ride and sat and just had a coffee. It was a really relaxing day. Dinner at the golf course was a nice break from all the bike riding but we just didn't have the energy to golf! Oh yeah....We went golfing the other day too. I even hit the ball. With a little direction I was actually connecting with that little white thing! It was fun...Coe was our beer cart girl and we had fun teasing her and just hanging out in the sunshine. Now it's off to the lake to celebrate Ryan's 18th birthday!!! It's going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn