Monday, July 19, 2010


We had the best holiday this week. We started off in Banff where we had this beautiful loft suite. We had our bikes with us so we spent alot of time riding. We did alot of walking as well since our hotel was on the outskirts of town. We did have to take a break to watch the Final game in the World Cup Soccer Match though. After a few days there, we headed to Waterton. One of my favourite places. We again treated ourselves to a jacuzzi suite and it sure came in handy the day it poured rain all day. It was nice to just cuddle up in front of the fireplace and relax. We spent our time in Waterton hiking, kayaking, watching all the deers and fawns and the highlight for me.....dancing in the wildflower meadow! I didn't want to leave. It was such a relaxing romantic week. Thanks to my sweet hubby it was a week to remember! I love our little get-a-ways! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn